Monday, March 23, 2009

rough



This is the full-sized rough I did based on those two thumbnails. This is actually my second rough, because I didn't like how the swath of "energy" (as Z described it) came out in the first one. I had an idea in mind, and couldn't seem to get it down on paper, no matter how many times I drew it. This rough is actually worse than the first rough. From this, I went on a hunt for some sort of picture that conveyed that organic energy swath. That hunt proved unsuccessful.

Another thing this rough shows is an evolution in the 5 boxes in the center of the design. Z suggested that instead of putting words in the boxes, as I had originally planned, to use graphics or pictures that illustrated the different elements of design. So, yet another hunt for photos, this time with more success.

No comments:

Post a Comment